P500 2015 500 will not start

J

Judge

Apr 15, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Drove it on and off all day. Parked it for a while (15 minutes) Won't start. Plenty of battery. Turn key to on position and hear the standard noises. Turn key to start and Starter does not engage or make noise. It appears to be in neutral (green light on) brake depressed. Fuses appear to be intact. This is a unit I purchased a month ago and it only has 150 miles on it

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
First recommendation is to check and clean ground to frame and get the battery load tested. P500 is sensitive to battery condition. Maybe try jumping it with another battery. Mine read 12v after charging, failed load test. New Yuasa GYZ16h got me going. Keep us posted.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!