P500 2015 Honda pioneer

B

Buckman17

Sep 18, 2022
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Guys I’m new and don’t really know how the site works. I have a Honda pioneer 2015 never had a problem with it before I was giving it a bath since then the cluster isnt working now a and it want crank just turn over.Please help!

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Guys I’m new and don’t really know how the site works. I have a Honda pioneer 2015 never had a problem with it before I was giving it a bath since then the cluster isnt working now a and it want crank just turn over.Please help!
I'm sure someone smart will come along and be able to help you. In the meantime. Did you give it a chance to dry out. Hopefully that's all it needs. You might want to check your connections and make sure there is no water in them.

Welcome to the club from East Tennessee.

Red is the fastest.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from Michigan!

First things first when u join…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
of the machine.

You probably got water in the bad places and got it let it dry out. Its a common problem.
There is a search at the top right corner if the page. Most common things have been covered and are In there. Use the thread loom option to dig deeper into the forum.
post up those pics or Barney Fife will be coming after you! ;) 🥳

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Check your fuses & relays, inside the battery box. Most likely have a bad connection on the main fuse or relay.....or it got really wet. Post back if you find the issue.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome to the club! Too bad you're having issues. How long has it been since it got wet? It may be time to start pulling connections and hitting them with an air compressor blow gun.....try it after each plug and you'll know which one to fix before the next washy washy.

Reactions: Red500
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Sounds like the main relay or fuse, it's what powers up the ecm & dash when you turn on the key, without it you get no magic pixies to the coil or injector

Reactions: Farmer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!