Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Re: 2015 HondaSxS Group Ride - March 27, 28, WindRock Park T

Plumber32 said:
RunningBear said:
Home safe and sound after a fantastic time at Windrock!! Enjoyed all the great trails and especially all the great people!

There is nothing like riding lots of miles with like-minded folks to learn how you may want to tweak and accessorize your ride. My OEM skid plate is battered and falling off in spots, so a new UHMW skid plate is next on my list, followed closely by more ground clearance! I am pleased to report that the 2015 front shocks/springs I put on my 2014 worked great. No front suspension bottoming all weekend!

Many thanks to Hondasxs and everyone else who helped make this happen! I hope we do it again next year!
wondering how much the new shocks costed and did you get them thru the dealer?

I paid $180 for the pair from my dealer. I'm sure I could have gotten them cheaper online, but I decided late that I wanted them for this ride and the dealer was the fastest way I could get them.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

RunningBear said:
Plumber32 said:
RunningBear said:
Home safe and sound after a fantastic time at Windrock!! Enjoyed all the great trails and especially all the great people!

There is nothing like riding lots of miles with like-minded folks to learn how you may want to tweak and accessorize your ride. My OEM skid plate is battered and falling off in spots, so a new UHMW skid plate is next on my list, followed closely by more ground clearance! I am pleased to report that the 2015 front shocks/springs I put on my 2014 worked great. No front suspension bottoming all weekend!

Many thanks to Hondasxs and everyone else who helped make this happen! I hope we do it again next year!
wondering how much the new shocks costed and did you get them thru the dealer?

I paid $180 for the pair from my dealer. I'm sure I could have gotten them cheaper online, but I decided late that I wanted them for this ride and the dealer was the fastest way I could get them.

Here are two sites I have been using to get parts and accessories.
Have to compare prices sometimes one is not cheapest on all the parts you want.

http://www.hondaparts-direct.com/fiche_ ... veh=237346

http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/oemparts ... k-absorber

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
It’s OFFICAL… The 2015 Honda SxS Group Ride was a SUCCESS!

I wish to personally thank each and every person that joined us on this weekend’s adventure. We had a super turn out and a great time.  Officially mark 20 machines with 35 people showing up for the event. Weather turned out to be in our favor providing great views, mild day, and light snow flurries Fri night! Couldn't of been any better.

Trails were on queue with only a few technical spots providing a challenging situation for the less experienced riders. Overall, our route was completed and we made it back safely with no major injuries to report.

Yet, the best part of the trip was the fellowship during the Saturday dinner. Some of the best pork chops you ever had followed up with good company around the fire. It truly was something to enjoy.

Thank you all and look forward to the next adventure!

HondaSxS.com wishes to thank the following: 
- Windrock Park for allowing us a place to ride.
- Honda Power-Sports for giving us such great machines.
- Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
- Red Mountain Products
- Treadway Honda Suzuki, Ohio.
- The entire HondaSxS Community.
- And finally, our special guest for their contributions to the Honda SxS Line.

L

LittleSpringer

Mar 29, 2015

Had an absolute blast this weekend. What a wonderful group to hang with. Thanks so much, hondasxs, for putting this together !

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4

P3270229 zpsbtu3jy6x
This sign said it all
P3280262 zpsmgir7htl
Sorry Scott
P3280293 zpsydjqbhnm
500 is a little beast!

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Lol there it is. That's what I get for playing around. I had been driving up high on them banks that whole day. Like I was on a sport quad. Lol. Caught up with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

hydrantman

I does happen fast taken from experience (twice for me) this weekend in matter of 15 minutes!!!!! Trail to much!!! Trails do need some maintenance!!!

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina

Trail maintenance doesn't happen there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!