BOX1

P1000 2016 P1000-5

M

Montanarob

Mar 19, 2016
Bozeman MT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I purchased this rig new in 16 already liking Hondas reliability and reputation added the 3 person soft roof and front windshield And a winch Since then...
Walker evans all 4 corners
Wet sounds Bar
Mirrors
2nd battery kit to include secondary fuse panel with all of the relays for accessories.
40”light bar hood
2 forward pods
Interior green lights
Rear facing 20” light bar
Roc lights
Honda factory roof
Honda front windows
Brick city fab 4 point crossbar
Beard 4 points in the front
Solid door bushings
Dixie Horn... because I can
Warn plow
Still rolling on stock big horns
Full cab and windows just added so I can plow with my daughter here in montana and keep her warm and out of the wind. No heater yet but have not had issues with fogging up yet folded the heat shield under the seat back and gives plenty of heat into the cab. Please ask away more of a reader than a poster figured I would share. I have had this rig in Samak Utah, Brimstone Tenn, Hatfield and McCoy West Virginia, Oregon sand dunes and St Anthony Idaho and this rig has never left me stuck stranded or broken down.

1DDBAEE1 96D9 4EB4 9F3D 762D921F35FA 0A8ABBEC 4AA0 4CBC 86A0 2B03CE03286A 2EF7CD9C 86C2 4077 83CA 870BA6A756A3

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I purchased this rig new in 16 already liking Hondas reliability and reputation added the 3 person soft roof and front windshield And a winch Since then...
Walker evans all 4 corners
Wet sounds Bar
Mirrors
2nd battery kit to include secondary fuse panel with all of the relays for accessories.
40”light bar hood
2 forward pods
Interior green lights
Rear facing 20” light bar
Roc lights
Honda factory roof
Honda front windows
Brick city fab 4 point crossbar
Beard 4 points in the front
Solid door bushings
Dixie Horn... because I can
Warn plow
Still rolling on stock big horns
Full cab and windows just added so I can plow with my daughter here in montana and keep her warm and out of the wind. No heater yet but have not had issues with fogging up yet folded the heat shield under the seat back and gives plenty of heat into the cab. Please ask away more of a reader than a poster figured I would share. I have had this rig in Samak Utah, Brimstone Tenn, Hatfield and McCoy West Virginia, Oregon sand dunes and St Anthony Idaho and this rig has never left me stuck stranded or broken down.

View attachment 255053 View attachment 255054 View attachment 255055

Which soft 1/2 doors did you use?

Reactions: Lady01 and Biteme
M

Montanarob

Mar 19, 2016
Bozeman MT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which soft 1/2 doors did you use?
Factory Honda 1/2 doors, if you are thinking of buying a set get them my local Honda had none and told me there is no back order available and referred me to another dealer in the state that had them in stock. No instructions included in the box or on the website. Think I paid around 650 to include shipping.

Reactions: Lady01 and Biteme
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!