2016 pioneer 1000-5 shocks

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Selling the factory shocks from my pioneer 1000-5. The machine has only 107 hours on it and just went in for first service. All shocks are in excellent shape and includes both front shocks as well as both rear shocks which are load leveling. The reason I am selling these is a purchased aftermarket shocks while I was at the dealership today getting the service done. The shocks will be removed next weekend and ready to ship out to the buyer.

sold
Brennan

IMG 3850 IMG 3851

Last edited:
blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Selling the factory shocks from my pioneer 1000-5. The machine has only 107 hours on it and just went in for first service. All shocks are in excellent shape and includes both front shocks as well as both rear shocks which are load leveling. The reason I am selling these is a purchased aftermarket shocks while I was at the dealership today getting the service done. The shocks will be removed next weekend and ready to ship out to the buyer.

SOLD FRONT Please delete add
Brennan

View attachment 34784 View attachment 34785

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!