Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just learning this site in a lot of trad bow sites. Is there a place on here that has people with their hondas
Welcome aboard @Greyrider most all of us here have Hondas! Browse around a bit you'll find all kinds of useful info. And if you have any questions just holler there are lots of helpful and knowledgeable folks on here.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not gonna make it but thanks. This truly is a great group and I hope it works out another time. Don't know if I'll miss the ride or the entertainment of drinking tons of yellow beer with you bunch of nuts more lol
Probably both lol. We can use as many yellow beer guys as possible to keep one another in line. If you can make it don't be concerned with too much else you know it'll be a good time I'd sure share anything I can to get you there

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably both lol. We can use as many yellow beer guys as possible to keep one another in line. If you can make it don't be concerned with too much else you know it'll be a good time I'd sure share anything I can to get you there
Absolutely man. If you just show up, we can take care of the rest. I ain't met a forum member yet that wouldn't do whatever he can to help out. We will find you and your companions a warm bed to sleep in. Come join us.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I would invite some of you to stay in the camper but the kids aren't coming with us if you know what I mean...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually I dont,,,please explain.
I'm kidding. It means you'll be snoring on the other end of the camper.
My son may have some school conflicts and the wife said she would go if he cant.
Come on 20 page paper!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
What I didn't realize last year is that the bathrooms at rrb are really nice and private. If I did it over again I'd just get the cabin with out it and save the coin.
I domnt have a problem walking, but the boss on the otherhand,

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

advertisement