Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trail riding permits are now open for purchase. If you bought a yearly pass they are also expired and should be renewed.

Thanks.
I was wondering why it wouldn't let me get my permits. Thanks for posting this.

Reactions: Eltobgi
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Really wanting to try to make it if my wife and my work schedule will allow it. We are about an hour and a half east of royal blue and we ride at Windrock pretty regularly.

Would love to meet up with more Pioneer owners and ride!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Not for sure if I posted in the 44 pages wife and I are coming to the take over. had a cabin reserved since the get go. CLYED and his bride coming also. Looking forward to another Senior ride LOL.
The boss is ready this time, she has 4-point harnesses!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Is anyone coming from the Raleigh NC area? Does anyone know if you can drive these on the beach in NC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Awesome, I may have to drive to NC after the meet. I would have to have some fun while I was there! Then a 20 hr drive back to Oklahoma a week later.

advertisement
J

JTW

Awesome, I may have to drive to NC after the meet. I would have to have some fun while I was there! Then a 20 hr drive back to Oklahoma a week later.

That would be cool... you might get the pioneer impounded or a ticket but you can defiantly drive on all the beaches!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Is anyone coming from the Raleigh NC area? Does anyone know if you can drive these on the beach in NC?
Come on JTW, lets not get him a ticket. lol.

@my99svt, It is very limited areas where they allow surf fishing via truck. You would need to research it A LOT.
Best places would be on the OBX. But that is a drive and worth a few days stay if you can make it.

J

JTW

Come on JTW, lets not get him a ticket. lol.

@my99svt, It is very limited areas where they allow surf fishing via truck. You would need to research it A LOT.
Best places would be on the OBX. But that is a drive and worth a few days stay if you can make it.
Just get an offfical looking state decal made and put it on the doors.. act like you're supposed to be there and it's amazing what you can get by with!

J

JTW

He could also carry a clip board with him, they look like your official when you carry one. Lol
My dad had an unmarked cruisers the last 20 years he was working.. oh my lord. We never paid for parking or getting into ANY events.. just sit up straight, act like you know what you're doing and snarl a little like your mad you have to be there.. you just get waved right on thru.
I had a buddy in college with a white f250 work truck with boxes in the bed. We he had a couple decals made and he literally parked on the sidewalk in front of our dorm for a year without being towed!!! And they were parking Nazis at UK!!!

advertisement