Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last year it got cold and wet that weekend. That could have been part of it.
Im like you, i drove from South Texas. We were going to ride!!!!!! Jidt FYI i put 107 miles on our 700 in the 2 days were rode.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Even if it's wet we're not bringing the enclosure, the way I figure it I want to be part of it and if it's raining and nasty, it's going to be raining and nasty for us to. We're going to ride too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Even if it's wet we're not bringing the enclosure, the way I figure it I want to be part of it and if it's raining and nasty, it's going to be raining and nasty for us to. We're going to ride too!!!

Did you get a cabin? I just bought some new raingear. Should be warm the avg there is 70s that time of year.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

Heck yes we're riding, little rain ain't gonna hurt ya! ;) We ain't driving that far to hang out in da cabin.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did you get a cabin? I just bought some new raingear. Should be warm the avg there is 70s that time of year.

Ya we got the cabin almost 6 months ago lol. We will stay up camping in full rain in a tent we're tough. Only reason I was adamant on a cabin is good sleep after that trip

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya we got the cabin almost 6 months ago lol. We will stay up camping in full rain in a tent we're tough lol. Only reason I was adamant on a cabin is good sleep after that trip

Which cabin are you in?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
lol we are setting cots up in the trailer lmfao ghetto toy hauler

Doesn't matter at all what matters is your coming! I'll finally get to meet wild jak! No offense but I'm truly hoping we won't need your garage there!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Heck yes we're riding, little rain ain't gonna hurt ya! ;) We ain't driving that far to hang out in da cabin.

Nope! Could care less how wet I get we'll have a two day drive home to dry out. It's funny up camping when it starts to rain people pack up and go home. Happens every time with 3/4 of them. That's not camping to leave! Those are city people they should just stay home and get a hobby like crochet.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Doesn't matter at all what matters is your coming! I'll finally get to meet wild jak! No offense but I'm truly hoping we won't need your garage there!

I hope we don't need it either. Last year with a lot less vehicles we still needed a lot of tools. I need to message JAK and see what he's bringing. Last year me, tramgauge, and Delton had every tool known to man. I want to pack light this year. It took me two days to pack all that crap. We had a press, welders, even a tire changer. This time I'm bringing beer and gas!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I hope we don't need it either. Last year with a lot less vehicles we still needed a lot of tools. I need to message JAK and see what he's bringing. Last year me, tramgauge, and Delton had every tool known to man. I want to pack light this year. It took me two days to pack all that crap. We had a press, welders, even a tire changer. This time I'm bringing beer and gas!

And lots of both hopefully!

ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3

Beer and gas are the two things that always insure a damn good time!!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
well i wont have a shop press but pretty much everything else..... generator /welder/air compressor ...power tools /FULL tool box fully stocked ....aerosols/grease ....oils /coolent.... air filter oil..... ect lol MOST IMPORTANTLY lots of beer and loud music for great nights lol

advertisement