Multi 2017 Pioneer Takeover - April 28 & 29th - Ride Royal Blue!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not me... I want quality over quantity. I hate gravel and wide open areas. @Delton and I have put a total of 15miles on many days but it's awesome trails with rocks, mud and creeks... I'll look for the more technical, (not dangerous) trails.
This nails it for me... I'm interested in quality as well. I'm not going to get out there and race around doing crazy stuff. Besides, unlike when I'm riding alone, I will have my precious cargo along with me and that would be Liz. I'm 100% in for adventure and playing hard, but I do plan on driving the Pioneer back onto my trailer at the end of the event and take it home and not to the shop.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Come join the herd. My wife has no clue what she's in for. I don't wanna do anything crazy and get hurt but I ain't driving 7 hrs to cruise gravel roads if ya know what I mean vern.
I'm planning too, if I get to the pioneer before she does. If not I'll follow on the foreman.lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, @Delton, you got to get your stuff together. You and I haven't riden in a while. I'm thinking you sold the pioneer and bought a Polaris and don't want us to know
Remember the trouble you had finding sitters for your dogs? Try 4 teenagers and a 7yr old. I'm trying man!

advertisement
DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
This nails it for me... I'm interested in quality as well. I'm not going to get out there and race around doing crazy stuff. Besides, unlike when I'm riding alone, I will have my precious cargo along with me and that would be Liz. I'm 100% in for adventure and playing hard, but I do plan on driving the Pioneer back onto my trailer at the end of the event and take it home and not to the shop.

Heck it seems like every time I ride with y'all guys i end up breaking something!!!!! I always said go big or go home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be there Thursday. Anyone know what time you can checkin the cabins? No point getting there any earlier than that

Samsung G-7 Active
On the off chance i can sneak off early, can I shack up in the corner of your cabin? I would hate to miss out on Friday mornings rough ride.

advertisement