P1000 2017 Underseat storage (Local sale only)

Crow_Hunter

Crow_Hunter

May 18, 2016
Riding a Canned Ham.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
****SOLD*****

I have a 2017 Underseat Storage for the P1000 that is still unopened in the box.

I was going to ship it back for a refund until I found out it would cost $60 to do that. :eek:

It only cost me $103.96 from Procaliber.

Upload 2017 6 7 12 28 52

So if anyone in the relatively local to Dyersburg Tennessee area would like to buy it from me for $75, it is yours.

I am also will to drive a reasonable distance to bring it to you.

Thanks!

SOLD!

I can post pics later tonight if anyone wants to see but is just a picture of a taped up cardboard box with a Honda label on it.

Last edited:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live in Greenville,Mo . Approximately 2 hrs from ya.would you be willing to meet halfway @Crow_Hunter .

D

Darrellb

Apr 25, 2017
Henderson
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2017 Underseat Storage for the P1000 that is still unopened in the box.

I was going to ship it back for a refund until I found out it would cost $60 to do that. :eek:

It only cost me $103.96 from Procaliber.

View attachment 45833

So if anyone in the relatively local to Dyersburg Tennessee area would like to buy it from me for $75, it is yours.

I am also will to drive a reasonable distance to bring it to you.

Thanks!

I can post pics later tonight if anyone wants to see but is just a picture of a taped up cardboard box with a Honda label on it.
Do u still have it? I live close to Jackson, TN

D

Darrellb

Apr 25, 2017
Henderson
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have already made a commitment to sell but if that falls through you will be 2nd on the list.

I used to live in Henderson.
Ive lived in Henderson all my life. Just let me know if they dont get it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!