2018 Deluxe Pioneer 1000 wheels/tires for sale

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These are used take offs from my 2018 pioneer 1000-5 deluxe. They had 2,200 miles of use on mostly Wisconsin hard pack/sand trails and 2 trips to Colorado "rockies". Consequently pics dont show but there is minor scuffs as would/should be expected with a ridden machine -let me know if you need specific photos
All tires hold air with no punctures/patches or plugs etc... There is some tread life left -however a couple of tires exhibit cuts or cracking in the void area of the treads. I believe I could get another season out of them but got the OK to upgrade :) I took them off and installed 28x10x14 tires all around with new aftermarket wheels - I waited/looked for 2 years for set of machine faced deluxe and bit the bullet with aftermarket wheels - located in Iowa prefer not to ship - if so its on you. $500 all 4.
20220410 132750

20220410 132750

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!