P700 2018 Honda Pioneer Dlx

DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Life has some funny twists and turns... and as mine turns.. I may find myself selling my 20 mile SXS with full OEM plow system. Used it a few times runs great-- oddly I work on the internet (and I'm not a smart person) and one day the UPS man said you work on the internet why do you put up with snow and ice in NH? and it hit me.. why am I? HA (no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise..) so I bought a place site unseen in FL and I'll spend my winters in the sun and leave this cold behind. (not a skier..)

So what do you think I'd be able to get for this rig? I just got the honda 5 yr extended.... package deal.

title in hand.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Life has some funny twists and turns... and as mine turns.. I may find myself selling my 20 mile SXS with full OEM plow system. Used it a few times runs great-- oddly I work on the internet (and I'm not a smart person) and one day the UPS man said you work on the internet why do you put up with snow and ice in NH? and it hit me.. why am I? HA (no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise..) so I bought a place site unseen in FL and I'll spend my winters in the sun and leave this cold behind. (not a skier..)

So what do you think I'd be able to get for this rig? I just got the honda 5 yr extended.... package deal.

title in hand.
I’d post some pics for us to pick apart but really it depends on the area you live in. How many hours does it have?Accessories don’t add much resale. MSRP is around 13K. Even 20 miles will drop resale. How fast do you want to get rid of it? Do you have a friend or family member that would like a smoking deal?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hard to say.
Post a price with OBO and let offers come in.
I'd ask high and go from there. Shine her up new and see what happens.

Build a 4 sale post and I'll share it for you when u ready.

Shooting u a PM with another question here in a sec.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Screenshot 1 15 19  6 55 AM
Awesome- Good replies.. thanks guys! This is me on the rig -- it's never left my driveway..and to be 100% honest - the ODO had 2 miles when they dropped it off on Aug 2018..I have maybe 150' driveway.. pretty unclear HOW it has 20 miles on it - guessing these things aren't accurate or spinning on snow makes a few miles.. ;)

Never had anything in back- except snow. and no passengers. HA! added most acc even rear bumper.

I may just keep it for I have a ton of Honda junk already: Generator, Snow Blower (all items new) snow blower has a battery and is full turn key to start - genny too. but I'm full solar now with off grid batteries so genny is sitting too. - told ya life changes..

Never had anything in back- except snow. and no passengers. HA!

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Well depending on where you are relocating to it has been raining a lot lately in Florida the last few years rain soaked week days and weekends. Sunday the 27th from sun up to sun down drizzly rain but we can never get cold weather and rain together you will get rain then freezing cold temps. If you are happy with the machine sell the plow and bring it down with you plenty of riding spots if you are into trail riding national forests and private owned places like Croom, Hogwaller, Jeep Ranch, Iron horse.

But a bright side during the summer most rain lasts on average 15 minutes you will get a down pour with a pretty blue sky and 15 minutes later its done. One Saturday it took me 3 hours to cut my grass that normally takes 1-1.5 hours due to 15 minute showers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!