rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Its tight, but I do fit fairly comfortably well with a couple inches to spare before my knees eat dash. If only trail restrictions were more lenient to wider utv's....we'll see how it goes...
Kool....
my buddy who's 6'7
He complained about...
his knees hitting dash...
I'm loyal..to the p5...
mines 58"wide...more
stable...

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What kind of tires are those on your 500? Do you like them and what type of terrain do you mostly run on?
This is my second season with them. An off brand of the maxxis bighorns. Have pretty much the same exact tread. 26in. Do a lot of river riding (shale)and gravel. Major improvement from the factory tires. If I were to do it all over again tires would be my FIRST upgrade. I bought these off of amazon last spring for $360?? I think. Held up great. Next season will be time for new tires and rims.

IMG 0069 IMG 0070 IMG 0068

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Kool....
my buddy who's 6'7
He complained about...
his knees hitting dash...
I'm loyal..to the p5...
mines 58"wide...more
stable...
I fricking love mine. flying all over my trails in 2wd and 4 wd. heck don't even need 4wd! Its badarse!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your 6'9...in a p5
can we see some pics
...will laugh with ya
...not at ya..
haha...how the hell
ya do that
Crampy......Its not the best fit but I'm comfortable enough with just my dog. In the passenger's seat my knees do come in contact with the dash. I could see a long day of trail riding maybe giving me some stiff muscles but I can always get out and stretch. Well, maybe....sorry about the crotch shot! lol.
IMG 0353

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Crampy......Its not the best fit but I'm comfortable enough with just my dog. In the passenger's seat my knees do come in contact with the dash. I could see a long day of trail riding maybe giving me some stiff muscles but I can always get out and stretch. Well, maybe....sorry about the crotch shot! lol.
View attachment 42107
My buddies knees banged the
dash for 2 full days...plus
he's a member of the...
"Old F--k ers Club".....
HaHa

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!