P1000 2018 Pioneer 1000-3 Soft Rear Window

B

bowhunt716

Feb 27, 2019
West Virginia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello, what is everyone using as a soft rear window on the 1000-3. I saw something where someone was having a customer rear window made but can't find the post now.

Reactions: TxDoc
CRob8348

CRob8348

Dec 12, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have the soft top with the rear panel from Honda on my machine. I actually left it on while trailering it and had the back panel rolled up and snapped. It came un-snapped and flapped in the breeze for some time before I caught it and got stopped. It tore the rear "glass" portion a little. I took it to an upholstery shop looking to get it fixed. They quoted me basically what a new one costs. So I went back to my dealer where I bought it not expecting much. I asked about a possible warranty on the part, less than a year old. They checked into it and Honda replaced it for nothing. Needless to say I'm pretty happy about it. Now as for the top and rear panel, I have no complaints about mine. Really helps keep the dust down and the rain off of you.

Reactions: TripleB
E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My 2017 1000-3 has glass windshield, soft door tops ( that suck) and a Honda soft back window. I trailer it all over Nevada at 65 mph on my trailer for day trips. Only issue is the side doors try to fly, so I have to put an extra strap high on the body, just above windshield bottom, to keep doors closed. I have tried opening back window thinking a vacuum would occur, but instead it flew open, even with the strap. I have learned to strap it, close the rear window zippers and live with the 65 mph limit. So far, 2 years, and working fine. Eric in Reno, NV

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!