Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tell me about it. That would be BA.
I miss my Rincon.
But I highly dought they would stick to the Rincon name.
What would they call it if it showed up in a ATV frame?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tell me about it. That would be BA.
I miss my Rincon.
But I highly dought they would stick to the Rincon name.
What would they call it if it showed up in a ATV frame?

Lose 1000-1500lbs from Pioneer with same motor or AT motor?

Honda Grim (Reaper)
D905a4a81e7d535468c71d5c37f73e87

D

Deleted member 3748

The Can Am Renegade is 91 hp but also starts at $15K. I saw a Can Am ATV at the ORV Jam this summer with a wheelie bar that plugs into the hitch receiver. It had one wheel on it. :)

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would really love a 2up touring atv with some power. I bought the outlander max, kept it a couple years but the maintenance is annoying, fast and fun but constantly squeaking and squalling, had to grease everything after taking the tires off because you couldn't reach the front ones every time I got it muddy, oil changes take 4 times as long as the jap ones I had. ended up trading it in on the pioneer, fun wasn't worth the hassle and it broke a cv boot/cage and brakes after a year, always hot, they are as bad as popo. I wish one of the jap brands made one like that but up to the normal japaneese engineering, ex-con 1000 max whatever, id buy that, the quads fit our tight trails better

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I would really love a 2up touring atv with some power. I bought the outlander max, kept it a couple years but the maintenance is annoying, fast and fun but constantly squeaking and squalling, had to grease everything after taking the tires off because you couldn't reach the front ones every time I got it muddy, oil changes take 4 times as long as the jap ones I had. ended up trading it in on the pioneer, fun wasn't worth the hassle and it broke a cv boot/cage and brakes after a year, always hot, they are as bad as popo. I wish one of the jap brands made one like that but up to the normal japaneese engineering, ex-con 1000 max whatever, id buy that, the quads fit our tight trails better
That is why we originally bought a Polaris quad. We were wanting a rescue rig (had a lot of kids on dirt bikes that came up with us, all weren’t exactly Honda dependable) and in case someone got hurt, also a rig to run into town for supplies. In Idaho anything is legal anywhere as long as everyone has a factory seat. We knew when buying the Polaris it would be a pos, we weren’t wrong either but Honda didn’t have a 2-up. So we dealt with crap till we found out about P700 was out, bought one the next week.
If I remember right I was told that Honda not being an American company had something to do with it. Since they are now building equipment Stateside I’m not sure why they haven’t done something yet.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
gvt purchases are not supposed to buy from different countries, but can be gone around fairly easy, a lot of them are assembled here Yamaha too I think what it, but the municipalities are all you see here with pioneers(line inspectors, water, dcnr). popo gives them and people a ton off price and most people around here are cheap. we have a ranger and sportsman at our fire co and looking into it the price worked out to about half msrp.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
gvt purchases are not supposed to buy from different countries, but can be gone around fairly easy, a lot of them are assembled here Yamaha too I think what it, but the municipalities are all you see here with pioneers(line inspectors, water, dcnr). popo gives them and people a ton off price and most people around here are cheap. we have a ranger and sportsman at our fire co and looking into it the price worked out to about half msrp.
They should look at more then the upfront cost even being half. Upkeep and maintenance vary drastically. A downed rig can be very expensive especially if it goes down at the wrong time.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
most people that buy them don't ride or don't know how bad they are, people that are just fireman or emt. unfortunately till its too late, not like they say you have to fix it every time you get any mud on it in the million we are awesome ads they have, or the wheel sometimes goes a different way than the atv

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just thought of this... If Honda redesigns the rincon with a dct trans, they wouldn’t sell another p700 due to people waiting for it to be redesigned too. I just hope they add another gear before first gear...