H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
The Polaris guys are amazed on how good my Talon runs and it doesn’t break. Several have switched to the Talon knowing they have to fix the suspension and the unfortunate intake air location. I bought a 2022 Pioneer 520 for trail work, to ride our 50” trails, and to keep the miles off my Talons. I may replace my low mileage 2020 Talon with a 2024 Talon R 4 seater. I’m hoping Honda will have a non Live Valve model in 2024 but that won’t be a deal breaker. So far the guys are happy with the Live Valve but want the softer suspension upgrade.

Rock Crawling

mr_ed minnesota

mr_ed minnesota

Mar 22, 2021
Ownership

1. Talon X4
The Polaris guys are amazed on how good my Talon runs and it doesn’t break. Several have switched to the Talon knowing they have to fix the suspension and the unfortunate intake air location. I bought a 2022 Pioneer 520 for trail work, to ride our 50” trails, and to keep the miles off my Talons. I may replace my low mileage 2020 Talon with a 2024 Talon R 4 seater. I’m hoping Honda will have a non Live Valve model in 2024 but that won’t be a deal breaker. So far the guys are happy with the Live Valve but want the softer suspension upgrade.

View attachment 373754

View attachment 373754
So far i still love my 4 seater 5,117 miles and still going.....

IMG 20201009 125055302

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!