H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Still runs like new. Doesn't use any oil. It is amazing on how good these Talons are. No break downs. The Fun Factor is huge with the suspension improvements. It does keep my Fun Meter Pegged. I'm waiting on Honda to announce the 2024 models. The live valve Talon R 4 seater is not a deal breaker but I would like a base model with the Showa shocks. Most of my Talon riding buddies are in their 80's with a couple of young guys in their 70's. Some of us never grow up and still have the need for speed. Most have raced motorcycles and two of the guys still ride. I'm too old to get hurt and can't have any fun going slow so I sold both of my M/X bikes last year. We stay in shape doing trail work.

2019Talon1

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
That's awesome. Did the GNCC thing for about 7 years and then my children grew to the age where we had to nurture them along in their young endeavors. Youngest daughter was competing horses and son was riding trials (#1 AMA Plate) and then into GNCC for several years. I've had numerous track day cars and now into SxSs. Great that you have a group to ride with. Your odometer photo is the Money Shot. Thanks for sharing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!