P700 2020 700-4 Intro

G

gtownwes

Jan 22, 2021
Memphis, TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello from TN! proud owner of a new-to-me 2020 700-4 base. One owner, 700 miles, upgraded tires and rims, Honda windshield and roof. Also have torque group extended warranty for five years (any feedback on this warranty?). Excited to take this trail riding with my kids and hunting from time to time.

Upgrades/add-ons I’m considering:
- Power steering kit
- street legal kit
- soft cab
- heater
- winch

Initial thoughts- This thing is loud! If I was willing to spend the $, I think the 1000 deluxe would’ve been nice! Love the setup of the backseats.I can definitely see how power steering could help with maneuvering tight areas. Was glad to get the dark grey vs the red.

3EFF14B8 4AB5 4C60 9111 8937E3388681

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good looking machine. Get ready to open the pocketbook on accessories :p

Welcome from the southernmost point of IN.

Reactions: Mudwing
Smoking Joe

Smoking Joe

Mar 27, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sweet ride! And watch what you say about red! I prefer dark grey or green but usually keep that to myself!🤫🤣

Smoking Joe

Smoking Joe

Mar 27, 2021
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello from TN! proud owner of a new-to-me 2020 700-4 base. One owner, 700 miles, upgraded tires and rims, Honda windshield and roof. Also have torque group extended warranty for five years (any feedback on this warranty?). Excited to take this trail riding with my kids and hunting from time to time.

Upgrades/add-ons I’m considering:
- Power steering kit
- street legal kit
- soft cab
- heater
- winch

Initial thoughts- This thing is loud! If I was willing to spend the $, I think the 1000 deluxe would’ve been nice! Love the setup of the backseats.I can definitely see how power steering could help with maneuvering tight areas. Was glad to get the dark grey vs the red.

View attachment 250785
Super atv ez steer on mine and it's awesome! Ez to install...not sure if that's what they meant when they named it ez steer🤔🤣

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome from Illinois

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!