P1000 2020 Pioneer 1000-3 lift

S

Steveo1

May 27, 2020
canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am going to be purchasing a new 1000 3 seater later next week and i have been reading that the high lifter 2.5" lift kits are pretty good. Ive read that it requires 1" wheel spacers. I am assuming this is front and rear? It seems the wheel spacers are out of stock for the high lifter ones anyways. Does anyone have a recommendation on good quality spacers which are in stock at the moment?

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@RB3offroad might have stock on spacers.
Check with them.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am going to be purchasing a new 1000 3 seater later next week and i have been reading that the high lifter 2.5" lift kits are pretty good. Ive read that it requires 1" wheel spacers. I am assuming this is front and rear? It seems the wheel spacers are out of stock for the high lifter ones anyways. Does anyone have a recommendation on good quality spacers which are in stock at the moment?
We are running them now. If you want to order please call me. I see you are from Canada. Thank you 480-389-7486

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I do not own these and I don't know anyone who does own these however I know as a brand rough country makes good stuff. They are the lift on my own truck, fathers truck, and many friends trucks.

Wheel spacers

Lift

I am leaning towards the rough country for myself on my own pioneer. I am still doing some research on it but my personal concern is that I would like to run fox shocks in the future and I know some lifts like the superatv use shock relocators and shock spacer. So my concern is if I use superatv and later use fox shocks will I lose height because the spacers would now be gone.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do not own these and I don't know anyone who does own these however I know as a brand rough country makes good stuff. They are the lift on my own truck, fathers truck, and many friends trucks.

Wheel spacers

Lift

I am leaning towards the rough country for myself on my own pioneer. I am still doing some research on it but my personal concern is that I would like to run fox shocks in the future and I know some lifts like the superatv use shock relocators and shock spacer. So my concern is if I use superatv and later use fox shocks will I lose height because the spacers would now be gone.
rb3offroad.com makes them in Tempe, AZ usually they are in stock if not its within 5-7days. We are running another batch right now!!

Papaandhistoys

Papaandhistoys

Aug 11, 2019
Backwoods of northern Michigan
Do yourself a favor! Be patient and Pay a little more for quality. I just received my wide body kit and these things are quality built for sure and you can’t beat their customer service (ABOVE AND BEYOND) [mention]RB3offroad [/mention] ROCKS

GO MADE IN THE USA🦾🦾🦾🦾

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Steveo1

May 27, 2020
canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wish I could get a lift but now that I got it home the roof rubs the garage door so no extra height at this time unfortunately :/

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!