P1000 2020 Pioneer 1000 recall

B

Bachscar

Mar 21, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My new Pioneer 1000 was delivered on the 18th, last Thursday. Haven’t even started it or moved it since then. I get a text today from the dealer (80 miles away) that there’s a brand new factory recall. Called the dealer and the maintenance fellow said, yes, a brand new recall apparently concerning the “Park” mode. No other info. Called the Honda information line concerning recalls and they showed no new recall. Huh?? Anyone have any information on this? Thanks.

Reactions: Isaiah
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My new Pioneer 1000 was delivered on the 18th, last Thursday. Haven’t even started it or moved it since then. I get a text today from the dealer (80 miles away) that there’s a brand new factory recall. Called the dealer and the maintenance fellow said, yes, a brand new recall apparently concerning the “Park” mode. No other info. Called the Honda information line concerning recalls and they showed no new recall. Huh?? Anyone have any information on this? Thanks.

@Hondasxs. I think you may know more about this

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Posted this morning.

Reactions: Isaiah
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Hondasxs
R

Riceman-Ducker

Mar 14, 2020
Central Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As it was explained to me they will dump your sub tran oil, stick a camera up the drain hole and ensure the collar was installed( colonoscopy for the sxs).
My tech said to wait until I get the 100 hrs on it and get sub tran oil change when I change the other oils.
No tran damage will occur, HOWEVER avoid parking on steep hills if the collar is missing sxs could slip out of park.

Reactions: ChadD and Isaiah
H

HondaTech

As it was explained to me they will dump your sub tran oil, stick a camera up the drain hole and ensure the collar was installed( colonoscopy for the sxs).
My tech said to wait until I get the 100 hrs on it and get sub tran oil change when I change the other oils.
No tran damage will occur, HOWEVER avoid parking on steep hills if the collar is missing sxs could slip out of park.

Wait for the service, free sub trans oil change🤙

Reactions: 906UP

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!