P700 2020 pioneer 700 lacks power

Bill450L

Bill450L

Dec 4, 2020
Atco, NJ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I was wondering if anyone has tried any tuning, like remapping for their machine after putting 27's on? I have a 2021 700-4 deluxe. Thinking about bigger tires but only to try to get it to 50 mph. My cousin owns a cycle shop and nearly doubled the hp on his 2020 KTM 350. Going on a Hatfield and McCoy trip with him in 3 weeks. I'll see what he says about my new ride. But would love to hear if anybody has tried anything yet to help me get started.
Thinking about the Dynojet Power Commander V. Anyone else thinking or have tried it?

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was wondering if anyone has tried any tuning, like remapping for their machine after putting 27's on? I have a 2021 700-4 deluxe. Thinking about bigger tires but only to try to get it to 50 mph. My cousin owns a cycle shop and nearly doubled the hp on his 2020 KTM 350. Going on a Hatfield and McCoy trip with him in 3 weeks. I'll see what he says about my new ride. But would love to hear if anybody has tried anything yet to help me get started.
Try using the search function, there is a member that has tried programming and various mods and gives an honest report reference his findings.
There is information on the forum just search.

Reactions: Smitty335
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thinking about the Dynojet Power Commander V. Anyone else thinking or have tried it?
If you're going to do this, get the Power Vision. I don't know about any tuning differences between the 2, but The Power commander has you piggybacking connections and sometimes tapping wires. Adding things to go wrong. There has also been some debate on the effectiveness of the PC on closed loop injection, since it basically modifies signals the stock ECM puts out.
On the other hand, the PV changes the actual programming inside the stock ECM, so all the stock wiring is left alone.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!