P700 700-4 Wiring plan/diagram

M

mpilihp

Aug 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi all so I am getting ready to add a second battery, winch and wiring for accessories and was wondering if folks would take a look at my high tech PAP (pencil and paper) drawing.

I am going with the isolator kit from this forums club store, stinger relays and a viper winch. Fuse panel is a 6 fuse one I found used on someones thread here.

There is a second stinger with a momentary switch to allow me to connect the AUX battery directly to the stock battery to assist with starting. I found in super cold this past winter (first year with UTV) it had a challenge starting. Also have a manual AUX on switch so if I want it on with the UTV Off, IE run the radio and USB ports I can do that.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks Phil

2022 Pioneer Wiring Diagram

M

mpilihp

Aug 13, 2021
Maine
Ownership

1. 700-4
No comments? I think its good but would like someone elses eyes on it and your feedback.

Thanks Phil

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It looks like it would work the way you described it.

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!