H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I drive my 2020 Talon R with the stock tires when I ride with my Turbo Buddy’s. We had 5 Turbos today and did 106 miles. Most was fast sand washes with a few sections of rock crawling. The 28’s work great and it will pull 5th and 6th gears way better in the sand washes plus its noticeably faster off the corners then my 2019 Talon with Tusk Terrabite 30’s. The stock tires are fragile so I have to be careful in the high speed rock sections. I don’t think I will need the turbo but it may have a must have increased fun factor. Two of the guys are getting the Turbo so I can decide later this year. My left front dif axle seal is leaking. 4 out of 10 Talons in our group have had the left front seal leak.

Havana

Havana

Feb 8, 2020
Tempe AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Have you our any of your friends replaced the differential seal. Is it hard to do?

Reactions: Plumber32
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Its under warranty so my shop does the work. It takes about 90 minutes. Not sure if any special tools are needed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!