• Thread starter Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700
  • Start date
Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700

Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700

Oct 4, 2020
Bellefonte, PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ordered. Received. Attempted installation of DFK hardcab, only to find that the arm rest loops stick out too far for the doors to close. Mfg recommended cutting them off. Nice, huh? Ton of $$ spent on all this gear, and to have to make that modification for an aftermarket hardcab that, as advertised, fits 2014-2021 Pioneer 700-2. Beware friends, and be informed. I'll let you all know how I make out.

Slackjaw

Slackjaw

Feb 11, 2020
Durham NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
I wouldn't cut the torso bars.
Can you confirm that's what they mean?

Reactions: Isaiah
Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700

Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700

Oct 4, 2020
Bellefonte, PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
That is what they meant. Plus I'm convinced they've sent the wrong cab. They keep sending me pics of a 700-4, and expressing that this should fit etc . I am getting pretty jacked about the runaround I'm getting. DFK is not impressing me, and I am trying spread the word to you all. I'll get some photos up soon.

Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700

Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700

Oct 4, 2020
Bellefonte, PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Obviously, from their own photo, claiming that my Honda Pioneer must have a manufacturing issue (cut the torso bars off bullcrap) their photo shows clearly 700-4 I have attached the pic they sent, plus mine with the cab on. Note the upper left rear window HOLE...obviously meant for that 4 seater's cage to pipe through.

Honda DFK 1

Reactions: Isaiah
Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700

Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700

Oct 4, 2020
Bellefonte, PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
$3200 Approx plus tax and shipping. Not to mention I have it a professional installer to get it finished. Already over a grand with him.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!