H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
In the Pro UTV NA class, Zach Sizelove came away with the win. “My plan for this race was to charge early because I knew the final 50 miles would be extremely rough and technical,” said Sizelove. “I didn’t want to be in a position where I had to push where the course was the roughest. I was able to get the lead at mile 60 and maintain a 20-to-30-minute gap for the majority of the race.

BAJA 500 2022
BAJA 500 2022

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In the Pro UTV NA class, Zach Sizelove came away with the win. “My plan for this race was to charge early because I knew the final 50 miles would be extremely rough and technical,” said Sizelove. “I didn’t want to be in a position where I had to push where the course was the roughest. I was able to get the lead at mile 60 and maintain a 20-to-30-minute gap for the majority of the race.

View attachment 338169View attachment 338170
The rb3offroad steering rack wins again. 4 in a row

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!