2022 blue & silver color

Q

Quetico

Apr 28, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone seen a 2022 X4 LV in the matte blue & silver color in person? I’ve been waiting for a red & black, but my dealer can get me a blue & silver with a firm delivery date. Not sure if I like the blue or not… don’t want to be too impatient. Maybe it looks great in person?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Id say good luck with that. 🤣
any of them are hard to come by right now but theres a very slim possibility someone has. The dealer is gonna bring it in anyway and theyll prob sell it regardless. If your that worried about it, id wait till then and u can decide. Unless there being boobs about it and want you to put a deposit on it? What dealer are u dealing with?

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Anyone seen a 2022 X4 LV in the matte blue & silver color in person? I’ve been waiting for a red & black, but my dealer can get me a blue & silver with a firm delivery date. Not sure if I like the blue or not… don’t want to be too impatient. Maybe it looks great in person?
I say WTF !? You are spending 20+k ! Get exactly what YOU want !

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Quetico What dealer are u dealing with Here in Mi?

Teebow

Teebow

Nov 21, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X4
@Quetico if you don’t mind what is the price they have and any fees?

DHS_Officer

DHS_Officer

Jan 14, 2021
Orange County Cal
Ownership

1. Talon X
I personally really like the blue & silver.
Blue talon
Red talon

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!