NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There has previously been discussion on the forum about creating a calendar from the ROTM entries. I briefly talked with the bossman about creating a ROTM calendar for 2022. He doesn’t have time for another project right now but gave his blessing for me to gauge interest and create it.

The hurdles to making this happen for the forum …
  1. Enough interested members willing to preorder
  2. I’d have to quickly receive original photos from the 2021 winners (site pics get sized down and probably wouldn’t look great if I had to guess)
  3. Quality of the calendars would really be unknown until received. There wouldn’t be any kind of guarantee they turn out or don’t get messed up (folded/rolled/whatever) in transit.
  4. Delivery of the calendars…late start here so it could be end of January before they arrive…don’t know but I’d get a better idea if this progresses
  5. Committed dates for any 2022 planned rides (assuming I can add a few custom calendar entries to the pages)
  6. December ROTM wouldn’t make the cut…sorry
Based on what I quickly could find pricing would be in the $15-$20 range. Goal here isn’t to make money but do this as a break even.

So I ask, do you have an interest in a HondaSxS.com ROTM calendar?