P1000 2022 Deluxe

O

OhioMaple

Mar 20, 2022
Ohio
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Just picked up my new 2022 deluxe today, man what a machine. Feels so solid, smooth shifting, and tons of power.

I upgraded from a 1985 Honda Fourtrax that just wouldn’t die. It’s still running, but I was to a point where I needed a little more capacity.

We cut a lot of wood on our farm and this will be handy to have another vehicle that we can make runs back and forth on hauling gas and saws. Plus we’re expanding our maple syrup operation next year and will absolutely need this to cover the ground we’re planning on covering.

Excited to have one on hand and can’t wait to use it.

03193568 B33F 4AAD 8A72 F134AB3F4517

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Just picked up my new 2022 deluxe today, man what a machine. Feels so solid, smooth shifting, and tons of power.

I upgraded from a 1985 Honda Fourtrax that just wouldn’t die. It’s still running, but I was to a point where I needed a little more capacity.

We cut a lot of wood on our farm and this will be handy to have another vehicle that we can make runs back and forth on hauling gas and saws. Plus we’re expanding our maple syrup operation next year and will absolutely need this to cover the ground we’re planning on covering.

View attachment 331139
Welcome from NE Ga…Let the good times roll!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 331139
Welcome to the Club! Is that a Trail edition?

advertisement
ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 331139

Pics of the old fourtrax or it didn’t happen 😎🤣.

Welcome from the thumb 👍 (Michigan)

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 331139
Man that thing is clean! Congrats

advertisement