BOX1

2022 Honda Talon Gas Tank Vent Line

W

white22

Aug 3, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I was installing a snorkel kit on my 2022 Honda Talon. Everyone had said that the gas tank vent line was up under the hood in the middle of the bike. I searched forever up front and couldn’t find it. Long story short I found that they moved the vent line to the back of the bike. It’s plugged into the frame with a barb behind the battery box in the back. I have a 2022 Talon X4 LV, I hope it’s the same for anyone else having a hard time finding it!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
First things first - welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool: The link in my sig will take you to some basic Talon information if you haven't seen it. It's also a stickie in the General Talon 1000 Discussion forum making it easier to find. Included there are pics of the original gas tank vent location.

I didn't know they moved the gas tank vent. Any chance you can get a photo of its new location?

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
on my 2022 Honda Talon.
Welcome from Michigan!
like @CID said, a photo would
help alot. Plus we havent seen many 22’s in posession either.
Post em up!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

• Love
Reactions: toddvdh and CID
W

white22

Aug 3, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
First things first - welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool: The link in my sig will take you to some basic Talon information if you haven't seen it. It's also a stickie in the General Talon 1000 Discussion forum making it easier to find. Included there are pics of the original gas tank vent location.

I didn't know they moved the gas tank vent. Any chance you can get a photo of its new location?
Hey man, I don’t have a picture but i know they moved it to the back of the bike. I found it plugged into the frame right behind the battery box in the back. Hope this helps✌🏻

Reactions: CID
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hey man, I don’t have a picture but i know they moved it to the back of the bike. I found it plugged into the frame right behind the battery box in the back. Hope this helps✌🏻
Just knowing they moved it helps a lot or I'd still be telling everyone that all Talons vented in the same place. If you have a cell phone and a drop light, a photo would help more though. 🤔

EvilHRDirector

EvilHRDirector

Oct 26, 2022
Jacksonville, FL
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
We have a 2021 Talon X LV, 2 seater, that I installed the snorkel kit on and had a hard time finding the gas vent line as well. I was about to give up and call the company again as the instructions showed it to the left of the air box. I eventually found it between the cockpit wells behind the firewall flap in the front. Not an easy place to get to.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We have a 2021 Talon X LV, 2 seater,
Hay! Seen you just joined yesterday!
Welcome from Michigan.

You got pics of that X2 LV?
kind of a thing when you first join. The OP of this thread has ignored it as you can see lol. Why we say Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
Best if you start n Intro thread about yourself and pics of the rig so we can get to know ya! If u need help with any of it just ask!

EvilHRDirector

EvilHRDirector

Oct 26, 2022
Jacksonville, FL
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Hay! Seen you just joined yesterday!
Welcome from Michigan.

You got pics of that X2 LV?
kind of a thing when you first join. The OP of this thread has ignored it as you can see lol. Why we say Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
Best if you start n Intro thread about yourself and pics of the rig so we can get to know ya! If u need help with any of it just ask!
Thanks for reminding me to prove it in pictures, reminds me of my days in the Navy. I am attaching the photo of the rig and a few of the location I found for the gas vent tube.

A58A375F 7A42 4378 B8FE 5C2C280489E3 Inked20221027 124430 20221027 124539 20221027 124529

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!