BOX1

P1000m5 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 trail edition for sale

H

Honda1000trail

Apr 23, 2022
New Orleans La
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to sell a brand new 2022 pioneer 1000-5 trail for $26,000. I brought it new and the wife doesn’t like riding on it. Only has 60 miles on it. New Orleans La area. Has windshield, roof , turn signals , dual battery, two sets of stock wheels factory wheels never been used

13883FE1 ADBE 46F8 B892 A46A500F6065 81A87D7D 88C1 4CB6 9195 E2B2267D6B3C

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
He probably bought it without asking her for permission first ... 😆
Been there done that! My wife was really mad, until one day after work she's working in her flower beds, hauling tools, plants and mulch around in her wheel barrel, I never said a thing, just went down and got Rooster and put all her stuff in it, next day I come home from work she's got Rooster loaded down with more stuff, she never gripped about Rooster again!

Last edited:
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Been there done that! My wife was really mad, until one day after work she's working in her flower beds, hauling tools, plants and mulch around in her wheel barrel, I never said a thing, just went down and got Rooster and put all her stuff in it, next day I come home from work she's got Rooster loaded down with more stuff, she never gripped about Rooster again!
In 2002, I took my then-GF (now wife) to a big boat show here in Michigan. Started @ the Regal display, spent about 4-5 hours walking around checking out boats. Everything from 12' runabouts to multi-million dollar 66' cruisers.

At the end of the day, we ended up back at the Regal display on a brand new 2002 Regal Commodore 3060. It was a 30' cabin cruiser with two berths, full galley, full head, central air/heat, automatic icemaker, and powered by twin 5.0L GM Vortec V8 engines connected to Volvo I/O outdrives. Let's just say that, while this was no million dollar boat, it wasn't cheap. Over 6 figures in 2002.

I turned to her and asked, "Out of all the boats we've seen today, which one do you think we would get if we bought one?"

She looked around the boat we "inadvertently" ended up being seated on when I asked that question and said, "I really like the one we are on right now." She went on about how it would be a great size for a family, which was important because we both had kids from prior marriages.

I looked at her and said, "Well, that's good news, because I bought it yesterday!"

Enjoyed that boat and the boating life on the Great Lakes for over 15 years.

;)

Last edited:
P

pacesetter

May 6, 2022
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you ever sell this? Why doesn't your wife like riding in it? ...Can't imagine anything would be much more comfortable. What are you getting instead?

I have a Trail on order now (WV area). Still waiting for an allocation date with the dealer. Could be months yet.

H

Honda1000trail

Apr 23, 2022
New Orleans La
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you ever sell this? Why doesn't your wife like riding in it? ...Can't imagine anything would be much more comfortable. What are you getting instead?

I have a Trail on order now (WV area). Still waiting for an allocation date with the dealer. Could be months yet.
Not yet. I been riding with the kids and just left the wife home. I was going to buy a boat instead.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!