H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I stopped by my friends ranch on my ride yesterday. He said his sign works great, way better then his no trespassing sign. I tested the suspension on some wash board and rocky trails. I had the shock preload in position 5 for more ground clearance. They come in position 2. I went to position 1 and reduced my tire pressure to 6 PSI. I’m running 28” tires so that helps too. I was pleasantly surprised on how good the suspension is now. After putting thousands of miles on my Talons the slow steering on my Pioneer is really noticeable. When new, the shifting was not good but after the clutch adjustment that fixed it and its very good now and a bit better in manual mode. I keep the rpm under 5,500 when cruising. 5th gear cruising is best from around 24 mph to 34 on the speedo. At 37 mph on the speedo its at 6,000 rpm and that is 40 mph on my GPS with the 28” tires. At the rev limiter its 6,800 and the engine is noisy but I run it there if I need 44 mph briefly.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!