Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Anyone top out the 2022 yet? I know the 2021 goes 64ish, but I read on here that they changed the gearing on the 2022 was wondering if it changed the top speed?
Welcome from Michigan.

Im gonna say prob not by much. That 64ish top speed is with the dinky stock tires and everything else stock. Who wants that? 🤣

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have the OEM hard roof and while I could hit the top speed.........I don't like wearing ear plugs.....😂😂 besides, where we ride if I get over 30 mph it's either cause we riding black top 👎 or about to hit a tree 😂😂 my average on odometer is around 6 mph 🤷‍♂️

F

FloridaPath

Mar 23, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the OEM hard roof and while I could hit the top speed.........I don't like wearing ear plugs.....😂😂 besides, where we ride if I get over 30 mph it's either cause we riding black top 👎 or about to hit a tree 😂😂 my average on odometer is around 6 mph 🤷‍♂️
Yea we usually are on trails doing 10-15mph max but found some area to do a speed run and I just don't think it would of hit 67.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yea we usually are on trails doing 10-15mph max but found some area to do a speed run and I just don't think it would of hit 67.
Yeah, I haven't found a dirt road long enough to hit top speed yet. I rode with a few club members up in Perry, FL and we hit a small highway on a night ride and it's about the only time I've hit top speed but the rpms were up there boy......my ears were ringing after that run 😂😂

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
With My Snuff tune, @joeymt33 and myself (me driving) hit 78 on the dirt road one night behind my house in the Talon. Thats no chit. Would I ever do that As reg riding? Proooobably not. My pioneer has a Talon ECU snuff tuned, but never got it into the open to ride. I have that just to get better low end performance with the bigger wheels and weight I have With all the mods.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!