2023 Honda Talon wheels tires, fuel tank, and front bumper SoCal

M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Good morning everyone, I’m looking to sell my stock brand new wheels and tires from a 2023 Honda Talon 1000-R4. Never been used. I’ll throw in the oem fuel tank and front bumper as well! Asking only $440 for everything! Pick up in Southern California area (inland empire, Orange County or Los Angeles county)

Edit for huge price drop!

IMG 4008 IMG 4007

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Good morning everyone, I’m looking to sell my stock brand new wheels and tires from a 2023 Honda Talon 1000-R4. Never been used. I also have the oem fuel tank and front bumper for sale. Asking only $550 for everything! Pick up in Southern California area (inland empire, Orange County or Los Angeles county)

View attachment 396233 View attachment 396234
Put this in the buy/sell section you'll get more traffic for people looking for such 👍

M

mmjsport

Apr 23, 2021
California
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
When I click on the buy sale section this shows it’s there. But on this current page it shows “off topic”. If you can please fix any issue or place it where it needs to be hondasxs, I’d appreciate it! Thank you and God Bless 👍🏼

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
When I click on the buy sale section this shows it’s there. But on this current page it shows “off topic”. If you can please fix any issue or place it where it needs to be hondasxs, I’d appreciate it! Thank you and God Bless 👍🏼
Little tip (NoMo) forum etiquette.
When your trying to tag someone to get there atten do this @mmjsport
Also hit “reply” at the bottom of there post your replying too then type your response, otherwise they may never know you responded or asked them a question. ;)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Would you be interested in shipping that fuel tank?

Reactions: ChadD
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thanks, is there a place to post what I need for my Talon?
There's a section (I want to buy/sell)

Start an intro thread with some pictures of your ride and also include what you're in need of. Lots of traffic through here usually 👍

Welcome from South Florida 🤘

B

Boldheart

Jan 10, 2024
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Good morning everyone, I’m looking to sell my stock brand new wheels and tires from a 2023 Honda Talon 1000-R4. Never been used. I’ll throw in the oem fuel tank and front bumper as well! Asking only $440 for everything! Pick up in Southern California area (inland empire, Orange County or Los Angeles county)

Edit for huge price drop!

View attachment 396233 View attachment 396234
Did you sell these yet? If not I'm interested. Thanks.

B

Boldheart

Jan 10, 2024
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Hi, are these still available? If so I'm interested. Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!