SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
New fuel additive gives my exhaust a lemony fresh smell...
Smoke 5

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Supporting @Pilotadam and the Honda sponsored crew at BajaSAE Ohio last week. I was the lone Honda guy that wasn't from Honda. I was proud to support the event as a corporate sponsor for the students on Thursday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday I was a part of the recovery crew. Sunday we put around 45 miles on delivering drinks and snacks to volunteers during the 4 hour endurance event and we towed 9 student built cars back to the pits.

View attachment 402814
Currently Todd has a one vote lead.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Supporting @Pilotadam and the Honda sponsored crew at BajaSAE Ohio last week. I was the lone Honda guy that wasn't from Honda. I was proud to support the event as a corporate sponsor for the students on Thursday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday I was a part of the recovery crew. Sunday we put around 45 miles on delivering drinks and snacks to volunteers during the 4 hour endurance event and we towed 9 student built cars back to the pits.

View attachment 402814
Congratulations on the W @ToddACimer