NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A fresh Ride of the Month thread by forum demand. No prize. Theme is just a random suggestion. Just post a current pic of your SxS and brag about its latest adventure or additions!

Standard Ride of the Month Rules will apply.
POST 1 (ONE) picture. Pictures must contain a Honda SxS.
The winner is determined at approximately end of day on the last day of the month at 11:59 PM Eastern
Vote by LIKES. Most likes = winner.
Tiebreaker goes to user with the most posts as long as they have a 100+ post lead over the other.
If less than a 100 post spread, we might have a runoff.

ROTM THEME
Rule #4 POIDH!

Post up a current pic so we know you and you’re Honda are still alive and well! Bonus points if it’s a trail side pic! More bonus points if you get “fall colors” in it.

The only prize up for grabs is bragging rights!

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Supporting @Pilotadam and the Honda sponsored crew at BajaSAE Ohio last week. I was the lone Honda guy that wasn't from Honda. I was proud to support the event as a corporate sponsor for the students on Thursday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday I was a part of the recovery crew. Sunday we put around 45 miles on delivering drinks and snacks to volunteers during the 4 hour endurance event and we towed 9 student built cars back to the pits.

PXL 20230907 210206187MP

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
🤔 Only 3 entries and two-thirds of the month is already in the books. Is it time to let ROTM die again?
There could have been 4 but you descriminate against my buggy and specify the make as well as being a hater of sweet tea, Halloween, and a growing list. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There could have been 4 but you descriminate against my buggy and specify the make as well as being a hater of sweet tea, Halloween, and a growing list. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The DEI officer says you can post pics of yer yamaflaw. It just can’t win bragging rights from all the sympathy votes it will receive. After all, we like to make the handicapped feel welcomed around here. 😂🤣😂

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
The DEI officer says you can post pics of yer yamaflaw. It just can’t win bragging rights from all the sympathy votes it will receive. After all, we like to make the handicapped feel welcomed around here. 😂🤣😂
That’s racism at it finest. It’s tough being a white boy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You should be sympathetic since your a beaner and take my side. It’s a sad day when you can’t trust a alien. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You can call me a beaner all you want but what you'll never call me is a gay beaner, which means no Crocs or Yamaflaw votes from me 😂😂😂