NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A fresh Ride of the Month thread by forum demand. No prize. Theme is just a random suggestion. Just post a current pic of your SxS and brag about its latest adventure or additions!

Standard Ride of the Month Rules will apply.
POST 1 (ONE) picture. Pictures must contain a Honda SxS.
The winner is determined at approximately end of day on the last day of the month at 11:59 PM Eastern
Vote by LIKES. Most likes = winner.
Tiebreaker goes to user with the most posts as long as they have a 100+ post lead over the other.
If less than a 100 post spread, we might have a runoff.

ROTM THEME
I’m Thankful for …. !

Let’s see some pics of your Honda SxS and a little post telling us what you are Thankful for! You might not be the best photographer but I’m sure we all have plenty to give thanks for. I’d like to hear as many things as possible.

The only prize up for grabs is bragging rights!

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I am thankful to still be above the dirt and live in the greatest country there is!
IMG 0925

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
I’m thankful for… friends! Friends who will work on your buggy in the middle of a trail, ones who will help diagnosis over the phone, and who will tow you home… when your fuel pump goes out on a ride! @futzin @Smittyp @CousinEddie @906UP

IMG 5976

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Im thankful to god who put animals on this earth for us to harvest to feed my family and friends and put faith in me and guided my mystical flight of the arrow into the ole pump station so we could have ala backstrap on our dinner plates. 😋
IMG 7392

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m thankful for… friends! Friends who will work on your buggy in the middle of a trail, ones who will help diagnosis over the phone, and who will tow you home… when your fuel pump goes out on a ride! @futzin @Smittyp @CousinEddie @906UP

View attachment 409333
Congratulations on the Win @KyGal83 ! Two in a row I believe!