NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A fresh Ride of the Month thread. No prize. Theme is just a random suggestion. Just post a current pic of your Honda SxS and brag about its latest adventure or additions!

Standard Ride of the Month Rules will apply.
POST 1 (ONE) picture. Pictures must contain a Honda SxS.
The winner is determined at approximately end of day on the last day of the month at 11:59 PM Eastern
Vote by LIKES. Most likes = winner.
Tiebreaker goes to user with the most posts as long as they have a 100+ post lead over the other.
If less than a 100 post spread, we might have a runoff.

ROTM THEME
❤️ My Honda

Show the HondaSxS folks why you ❤️ your Honda! Did you spend more money on it than the significant other this month? Did you wash it to showroom clean? Does someone you know think you should spend more time with them than your Honda SxS? Did you get your beloved Honda Mistress a Valentines Day gift? Post up a pic!

The only prize up for grabs is bragging rights!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Trying something different to see how it goes. Feel free to give feedback…do you like the 7-10 day end of the month ROTM to condense submissions and voting or do you prefer submissions and voting all month long?

Any theme ideas or other suggestions? Feel free to drop them in here or PM me if you prefer. ROTM is for the forum members. I just start the post.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The best part of my torrid ❤️ affair with Honda products is my son now sending me pics like this because I got him out in the dirt before he could even walk…
0CB6BBF0 A903 47F6 9112 E5AAF01B44EE

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
In the snow at the cabin. Dont use the ole modified 16’ quite as much as my Talon now. But its still a workhorse and get the jobs done.
IMG 0646

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
ROTM THEME
❤️ My Honda

Show the HondaSxS folks why you ❤️ your Honda! Did you spend more money on it than the significant other this month? Did you wash it to showroom clean? Does someone you know think you should spend more time with them than your Honda SxS? Did you get your beloved Honda Mistress a Valentines Day gift? Post up a pic!
Being the self anointed "Worlds Greatest Husband", I spent more $ on my wife this Valentines Day than the Honda SXS. :cool:
We have some property out in the country, about a 1 hour drive from our house, that we ride on. Women seem to always be concerned with having some sort of restroom facilities out in the boonies, so I had built her an outhouse out of T-posts and a Harbor Freight tarp. Anyway, the potty lid on her Lowes 5 gallon bucket had broken and she was unhappy with my duct tape repair, so I spent the big bucks for a new potty and used the P500 to transport it up the trail for assembly and installation.

Potty2

Potty 1

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Being the self anointed "Worlds Greatest Husband", I spent more $ on my wife this Valentines Day than the Honda SXS. :cool:
We have some property out in the country, about a 1 hour drive from our house, that we ride on. Women seem to always be concerned with having some sort of restroom facilities out in the boonies, so I had built her an outhouse out of T-posts and Harbor Freight tarp. Anyway, the potty lid on her Lowes 5 gallon bucket had broken and she was unhappy with my duct tape repair, so I spent the big bucks for a new potty and used the P500 to transport it up the trail for assembly and installation.

View attachment 419213
View attachment 419214
Winner declared! I don’t care what the remainder of the votes say! Congratulations on the W @SILVER_ALERT !

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Three days remaining…just because ya didn’t get your Mrs an outhouse built doesn’t mean you can’t try to win second place. Bragging rights is bragging rights. And the judge can always be overturned by the Supreme Court of the forum. 🤣

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have some property out in the country, about a 1 hour drive from our house, that we ride on. Women seem to always be concerned with having some sort of restroom facilities out in the boonies, so I had built her an outhouse out of T-posts and a Harbor Freight tarp. Anyway, the potty lid on her Lowes 5 gallon bucket had broken and she was unhappy with my duct tape repair, so I spent the big bucks for a new potty and used the P500 to transport it up the trail for assembly and installation.

View attachment 419213
View attachment 419214
LE bUCHET