NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Without my Honda, it would be much harder to get to such nice places to take a piss!

View attachment 419077
Congrats @Adam490 on the second place W ….being that I gave away first place already. Clearly potty humor is still a winning combination for hondasxs forum members! 🤣🤣🤣

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Upcoming March ROTM theme will be a choose your own adventure.

We have….
Saint Patrick’s Day (March 17)
Or
Easter (March 31)
Or
Random I had the Mrs snap this pic and the forum better like it or I’m never peeing on film again!

Sidebar: Does anyone still even use film? 🤣🤣 It’s possible that we have members that have never had the pleasure of waiting weeks (mail in) or an hour (local “1 hour” drop off) or a minute or two of shaking in the Polaroid style to see if a picture turned out. 🤯

Anyway…
You can go with a leapin’ leprechaun or riding green to a pot o’ gold type of thing.
Or
You can go with an Easter bunny or egg hunt type of thing.
Or
You can go with something else entirely. Potty humor is obviously popular. 🤣

Take lots of pics or your HondaSxS over the next few weeks. I’ll start the March ROTM thread sometime in the final week or so of the month again this time. Be ready to post up a new favorite picture of your awesome Honda SxS and vote on the submissions.