2024 March ROTM - Choose your own adventure!

Photo contest

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A fresh Ride of the Month thread. No prize. Theme is just a random suggestion. Just post a current pic of your Honda SxS and brag about its latest adventure or additions!

Standard Ride of the Month Rules will apply.
POST 1 (ONE) picture. Pictures must contain a Honda SxS.
The winner is determined at approximately end of day on the last day of the month at 11:59 PM Eastern
Vote by LIKES. Most likes = winner.
Tiebreaker goes to user with the most posts as long as they have a 100+ post lead over the other.
If less than a 100 post spread, we might have a runoff.

ROTM THEME
Choose your own adventure.

From my planning post at the end of February….
We have….
Saint Patrick’s Day (March 17)
Or
Easter (March 31)
Or
Random I had the Mrs snap this pic and the forum better like it or I’m never peeing on film again!

Sidebar: Does anyone still even use film? 🤣🤣 It’s possible that we have members that have never had the pleasure of waiting weeks (mail in) or an hour (local “1 hour” drop off) or a minute or two of shaking in the Polaroid style to see if a picture turned out. 🤯

Anyway…
You can go with a leapin’ leprechaun or riding green to a pot o’ gold type of thing.
Or
You can go with an Easter bunny or egg hunt type of thing.
Or
You can go with something else entirely. Potty humor is obviously popular. 🤣

Take lots of pics or your HondaSxS over the next few weeks. I’ll start the March ROTM thread sometime in the final week or so of the month again this time. Be ready to post up a new favorite picture of your awesome Honda SxS and vote on the submissions.

….
You’ve got 10 days left in the month! Post pics of those Honda SxS’s!

The only prize up for grabs is bragging rights!

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
20240313 161812

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
20240313 185718

I couldn't get the little a-hole in the shot, but a dam leprechaun stole our Easter baskets! Over his shoulder he shouted he was headed to @Backwoods place where he knew there'd be a rainbow and a great chance for a Croc of Gold . . .

P!ss on him . . .

Last edited:
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One of my younger brothers is super heavy into old cameras. He uses film types of all kinds. I don't even know how to describe them all. He uses everything from high tech minoltas with telescope sized lenses to a pocket 35mm Kodak and a wierd box that you hang near your stomach while snapping a picture. He loves it. I grew up on 110 and 35. My other younger brother just last week had a neat question to my father and I. My brother has a 1984 el Camino that we are swapping a 350 into. We were talking with him about all the stuff we used to do and my brother says "that is so cool I wish you had pictures". We realize 'back in our day' that just wasn't a thing. You didn't grab a camera with your dirty hands and take time to take photos. You just did the work. My brother has been recording a bunch of stuff we do and he posts it to his Snapchat story....

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One of my younger brothers is super heavy into old cameras. He uses film types of all kinds. I don't even know how to describe them all. He uses everything from high tech minoltas with telescope sized lenses to a pocket 35mm Kodak and a wierd box that you hang near your stomach while snapping a picture. He loves it. I grew up on 110 and 35. My other younger brother just last week had a neat question to my father and I. My brother has a 1984 el Camino that we are swapping a 350 into. We were talking with him about all the stuff we used to do and my brother says "that is so cool I wish you had pictures". We realize 'back in our day' that just wasn't a thing. You didn't grab a camera with your dirty hands and take time to take photos. You just did the work. My brother has been recording a bunch of stuff we do and he posts it to his Snapchat story....
That’s so cool.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Who TF is this? Id like to give him/her/it a like and push them over the edge looks like sweet pic! but cuz it looks like they blocked me for whatever reason and I have an Iderer whom 🤔🥳 It would Behoove them to just let it go! That one like might push them over the top! But who am I? Im Johnny Cochran, in a knit cap.🥳
IMG 1050

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who TF is this? Id like to give him/her/it a like and push them over the edge looks like sweet pic! but cuz it looks like they blocked me for whatever reason and I have an Iderer whom 🤔🥳 It would Behoove them to just let it go! That one like might push them over the top! But who am I? Im Johnny Cochran, in a knit cap.🥳
View attachment 422481
Futzin is the one that has you or you have blocked Remington

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Futzin is the one that has you or you have blocked Remington
Yeah, I know it’s him. Im being a smart ass. From what Ive gathered he is upset at me for being too hard (NoHmo) on newbies, asking for pics and to search subjects already discussed from what I understand.🤷🏻‍♂️ news flash….I ain’t the only one and it started way before me.😂 I guess I’m a little too forward for him. Easier to judge people behind the keyboard than it is in person i guess lol tried to Pm him to talk about it but u cant when your blocked i found out🤷🏻‍♂️
@NTCPrezJB, Skipper, your a prick and I havent blocked you yet!🤣😘 JK
Its all good. I learned years ago, you cant please everyone. If you try to make other people happy, your waisting your time. Only THEY can make themselves happy😉