P1000 2024 Pioneer 1000-6 lift kit

J

joebad

Sep 12, 2024
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Hello, just bought a 24 Pioneer 1000-6. Will be duck hunting in rice fields which normally hold about 5-10" of water. Was thinking about upgrades to facilitate navigating in the rice and water. Any ideas on lift kits, tires, A arm protectors, fender guards, etc.?

Appreciate any help, JB

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like my C-Fab Arms. Lift built into the arms so the shocks keep their factory angle, and it moves the axle forward to clear bigger tires.

I wouldn't worry about a arm guards. They typically hold crud like mud in them and then your cv boots suffer from the constant friction against the crud being held on the guards.

If you want mud protection I would recommend mud busters. Basically mud flaps that cover the entirety of the fender area.

Tires are going to have dozens of opinions. Personally; if you do not ride alot of pavement I would highly recommend the @SuperATV Intimidators for your situation. At least a 28 with arms mentioned above. You could probably fit the 30s with the arms mentioned above.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
just bought a 24 Pioneer 1000-6.
Welcome from Michigan and congrats on the new rig

Check the search up top for your question.
Some dont like when I suggest this but its been covered countless times.
I will say to stay away from bracket lifts, read on and find out.

I would also suggest to post some pics of your rig please. Its a rule around here and public hangings have occurred for non compliance.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
You can run up to a 31" with our forward A-arms: Honda Pioneer 1000 Atlas Pro 1.5" Forward Offset A-Arms

That should give you all the clearance you really need. Aftermarket springs will also help if that's not enough. That big 6" lift is AWESOME, but I'm not going to try to push a sale on you because you probably don't need that much. That's more for the big time mud guys that plan on throwing portals on there too and running 40" + tires in the big mud holes.