Ridinfool

NTCā€™ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
šŸ¤£ just a P1K5 rear seat comfort package. Was thinking of dropping someoneā€™s takeoffs back there. Maybe I can get lucky and find anotherā€¦.or a full pair of buckets from someone for cheap. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
I got you covered for the complete bucket seats, Iā€™ll shoot you a PM

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
REESE Signature Series 4th Gen 5th wheel hitch for Ford OEM Puck system. These used to sell for around $1100 new.
Asking $400 Click on thumbnail for larger pictures:
Just sold mine from my 15ā€™ SD but the slide version like new for $250 after having to slowly drop the price starting @$600 for a 6month perid. Had to give it away just about. They are awesome king pin hitches and weigh a mint ton.
The other issue I had in selling is it fits only the 11ā€™-16ā€™ hockey puck SD trucks, will not fit any other manufacture. But if anyone has one of those trucks, its a fantastic kig pin/5er hitch. Good luck and I hope u sell it quick.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
2020 4 seater
3500 miles approx.
32ā€ carnivores/System 3 beadlocks
AJK lower doors
L&W high clearance rear radius rods
Honda Nerf bars
Mudbuster flares
1/2 windshield
Bandit tender springs (originals included)
Pro Armor door bags
4 Pt harnesses

Will need front driveshaft ujoints sometime.
Good running, solid machine otherwise with no other issues.
15k firm, would consider trade for two seat Talon R. Partial trade accepted for P500 or honda utility atv.

Only selling because I picked up another Talon.

Nc ohc1Y9fKQ9NyasAb5Us n8 nc htscontentfosu2 1

Last edited:
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I have a Honda Rear Bumper for a '23 TALON, the Front Bumper that came off my 2019 Talon, a CA Tech Rear Hitch for a Talon, 2 CA Tech Shift Gates, one New in the wrapper and the one that came on my 2019 Talon and lastly, the LED Factory Headlights which came on my 2019 Talon. If anyone is interested, I can bring these items to TO this year

BTW, I also have the front Bumper that came with my Pioneer 1K5 Deluxe that was taken from the machine when it was new

Reactions: Backwoods and ChadD
C

chucksmith0706

Jul 22, 2020
Louisiana
I have a Honda Rear Bumper for a '23 TALON, the Front Bumper that came off my 2019 Talon, a CA Tech Rear Hitch for a Talon, 2 CA Tech Shift Gates, one New in the wrapper and the one that came on my 2019 Talon and lastly, the LED Factory Headlights which came on my 2019 Talon. If anyone is interested, I can bring these items to TO this year

BTW, I also have the front Bumper that came with my Pioneer 1K5 Deluxe that was taken from the machine when it was new

The Pioneer deluxe style is not the one with brush guard style around headlights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Along with the previously listed items above, I also have a set of Ricochet A Arm guards for a 2023 Talson RLV and a set for a 2022 Pioneer P1K5 front and rear also by Ricochet. Both sets powder coated black

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!