Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well we just rolled in about a half hour ago. Broke down camp this morning and packed up in the rain, like I'm sure a lot of others did to? Drove through some downpours through KY, hit the Buc-cees, filled up and chowed down. Then about 20 miles south of Dayton the TPMS I put on the trailer tires started screaming. The wife said one was at 17...13...9...ah sh!t! Drivers side rear. It smoked it but thank God for those sensors. Never rode the hub or ripped off my fender. Gave me time to pull off the hwy into a parking lot too. Got to roll around on hot asphalt and sweat my sack off for a bit but all's good. Thank God for spares too, it got us home.

Last edited:
Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Well we just rolled in about a half hour ago. Broke down camp this morning and packed up in the rain, like I'm sure a lot of others did to? Drove through some downpours through KY, hit the Buc-cees, filled up and chowed down. Then about 20 miles south of Dayton the TPMS I put on the trailer tires started screaming. The wife said one was at 17...13...9...ah sh!t! Drivers side rear. It smoked it but thank God for those sensors. Never rode the hub or ripped off my fender. Gave me time to pull off the hwy into a parking lot too. Got to roll around on hot asphalt and sweat my sack off for a bit but all's good. Thank God for spares too, it got me home.

View attachment 431345
Wtf

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well we just rolled in about a half hour ago. Broke down camp this morning and packed up in the rain, like I'm sure a lot of others did to? Drove through some downpours through KY, hit the Buc-cees, filled up and chowed down. Then about 20 miles south of Dayton the TPMS I put on the trailer tires started screaming. The wife said one was at 17...13...9...ah sh!t! Drivers side rear. It smoked it but thank God for those sensors. Never rode the hub or ripped off my fender. Gave me time to pull off the hwy into a parking lot too. Got to roll around on hot asphalt and sweat my sack off for a bit but all's good. Thank God for spares too, it got us home.

View attachment 431345
Well phuck......good thing you caught it in time, could've been whey whey worse 😳

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just ran over something? Couldn’t have overheated…
Well phuck......good thing you caught it in time, could've been whey whey worse 😳
IDK maybe? It was probably just smoking bc I ran it for a mile or two while it was dropping. Yeah it could've been whey worse. We're home a little later than expected but no big...

advertisement
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I had a great time this year getting to spend time with my son and seeing folks from the forum that I've gotten to know over the past year or so, and made some new acquaintances as well. I really appreciate those who put in all the heavy lifting to make things so great. Lastly, it rained most of the way home, kind of like the Hillbilly car wash I suppose? I'm sure those following were wondering why their vehicles were so muddy. Looking forward to the MOM ride this fall

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 431345
I definitely appreciated the peace of mind the TPMS you and others recommended I put on CF-5MG gave me for the trip. I see it paid off big for you.

Stupid flat tires!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a great time this year getting to spend time with my son and seeing folks from the forum that I've gotten to know over the past year or so, and made some new acquaintances as well. I really appreciate those who put in all the heavy lifting to make things so great. Lastly, it rained most of the way home, kind of like the Hillbilly car wash I suppose? I'm sure those following were wondering why their vehicles were so muddy. Looking forward to the MOM ride this fall
Bahahaha…that mental image of your SxS sending mud drops onto vehicles behind ya cracked me up more than it should have.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520

View attachment 431345

Nice job to the both of you! Glad no damage was done. The drive was certainly a wet one.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

View attachment 431345
Wow....glad there was no damage, your story is enough for me to order a set of the toy hauler lite

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Turns out I got very lucky. This happened about 3 miles before I got home. I heard it but didn't know it till this morning
View attachment 431379
That was on your enclosed right? We saw you guys on the freeway and beeped as we went by. Glad everything turned out okay and it happened close to home.

advertisement