P500 22’ Camo 18 months later

L

lazypengu1n

May 15, 2021
Live Free or Die
Ownership

1. 520
Hello All,

Been lurking here since pre-ordering a 21’ 520 Blue 18 months ago and the dealer finally called last week and said they have a 22’ Camo and asked if I wanted that instead since I mentioned the purpose of this would be mainly for hunting. I paid the premium for the Camo since I was going planning on vinyl wrapping whatever color I got anyways.

Picked it up today $11,624 out the door. Happy to finally get it. First mods will be the Sporting Clays Rack and a Full Rugged Radio setup for driver and passenger comms.

B32AA9A3 567A 4A3F 9E58 1562989022F4

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yeah, I did it quick cause I wanted to read all the posts that were on here. I’m in the Live Free or Die state on NH.
Thats a beautiful state! I love the live free or die phrase! Just wish more people would understand what it means and where it came from