29.5s

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
In case some still wonder about what size tires you can run on these rigs stock a dealer around me put 29.5 assassinator tires on a stock 5 deluxe. C14b6769d2d7d5bd2cf137e01485265a

Reactions: Hondasxs
Whiskey1

Whiskey1

Dec 11, 2015
Arizona
In case some still wonder about what size tires you can run on these rigs stock a dealer around me put 29.5 assassinator tires on a stock 5 deluxe. C14b6769d2d7d5bd2cf137e01485265a
I gotta see that, but I cant open the pic. Can you upload it to the thread?

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
wow hell of a tire...... I just cant help but imagine axles looking like chewed up toothpicks... very cool though..
I agree with you there, going to need some better axles. These tires have a 3 inch tread on them! There was a guy running 29.5 Outlaw 2s on his stock 5 deluxe from my dealer and said he never had problems running them.

Reactions: CURRIN1776
CURRIN1776

CURRIN1776

Dec 7, 2015
NC
www.currin1776.com
I agree with you there, going to need some better axles. These tires have a 3 inch tread on them! There was a guy running 29.5 Outlaw 2s on his stock 5 deluxe from my dealer and said he never had problems running them.
Cool.. I reckon he hasn't hit a root yet in a mud hole at a high rpm yet... lol Those tires look nasty... I'm actually surprised at how well the stock tires do. I went in some pretty bad areas with some friends this past weekend and they did very well.. seem to clean out good, which helps..

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sweet that thing looks scary... Love the silver/gray and the m20s what offset are they?

advertisement
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Sweet that thing looks scary... Love the silver/gray and the m20s what offset are they?
They used black Line X bedliner I believe so they can call it "stealth edition" I'm not sure what offset they used.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Cool.. I reckon he hasn't hit a root yet in a mud hole at a high rpm yet... lol Those tires look nasty... I'm actually surprised at how well the stock tires do. I went in some pretty bad areas with some friends this past weekend and they did very well.. seem to clean out good, which helps..
Are you on Bighorn 2.0s? They impressed me on our Gator we have on the farm. We haven't been stuck yet and been though some nasty nasty stuff with it.

Reactions: CURRIN1776
KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
My 29.5 Terms rubbed at little more than 1/2 turn.
Reason they can get away with it is those tires are only 8 wide and your terms are 9.5. Its cool looking no doubt, but I will take a good set of all terrains any day over that ride.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Reason they can get away with it is those tires are only 8 wide and your terms are 9.5. Its cool looking no doubt, but I will take a good set of all terrains any day over that ride.
I'm with ya there. I want Moto Claws for my all around driving. But for hunting/wet season I'm going to get 30 inch Interco interforce. Everyone I talked to that have had them said they are really smooth.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
I'm with ya there. I want Moto Claws for my all around driving. But for hunting/wet season I'm going to get 30 inch Interco interforce. Everyone I talked to that have had them said they are really smooth.
Yes I've heard good about them also and they last a longggg time.

Reactions: Tot
KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
And they are a lot lighter than the Outlaw 2s I was looking at before!
Yes laws are crazy heavy almost as bad as the black mambas and are very hard on axles.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Yes laws are crazy heavy almost as bad as the black mambas and are very hard on axles.
I've got buddies that run OL2s with no broken axles after 2 years and if you drive it right you won't have many problems. I think the black mambas are one of the heaviest tires and they ride rough!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!