29.5s

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
I've got buddies that run OL2s with no broken axles after 2 years and if you drive it right you won't have many problems. I think the black mambas are one of the heaviest tires and they ride rough!
Yes no doubt but that's usually my problem is throttle control. My kids want me to spend tires I do happ
I've got buddies that run OL2s with no broken axles after 2 years and if you drive it right you won't have many problems. I think the black mambas are one of the heaviest tires and they ride rough!

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Yes no doubt but that's usually my problem is throttle control. My kids want me to spend tires I do happ
Haha, I usually creap through mud, because if I break something it would be expensive and a long fix with my luck lol

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes. They do very well.
I've been very happy with my Bighorn 2.0s as well. Like you said, when you spin em up they clean out good and keep digging. and they are also good for climbing rocks.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I've been very happy with my Bighorn 2.0s as well. Like you said, when you spin em up they clean out good and keep digging. and they are also good for climbing rocks.
I've seen people not like them because they put a hole in them or slit the side, but I think a lot has to do with the terrain you ride. I think it's probably the best stock tire a dealer could put on not knowing the terrain the vehicles will be driven in.

Several people go to the original Bighorns because they are supposed to be thicker. I've thought about a set of 30 inch originals, but I want to try the Moto Claws out.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've seen people not like them because they put a hole in them or slit the side, but I think a lot has to do with the terrain you ride. I think it's probably the best stock tire a dealer could put on not knowing the terrain the vehicles will be driven in.

Several people go to the original Bighorns because they are supposed to be thicker. I've thought about a set of 30 inch originals, but I want to try the Moto Claws out.
Yeah, I've heard they are only 4ply, but I haven't gotten down there and checked. My normal riding trails are a fairly even mix of sandy mud and rock and I've been fairly pleased. I fell in with a group of razors last ride and we took on some pretty rocky stuff. By the end of it they were nodding their heads and taking a close look at the P1K. Of course a lot of what determines whether you make it through the obstacle is the driver. :cool:

Reactions: Tot and joeymt33
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Yeah, I've heard they are only 4ply, but I haven't gotten down there and checked. My normal riding trails are a fairly even mix of sandy mud and rock and I've been fairly pleased. I fell in with a group of razors last ride and we took on some pretty rocky stuff. By the end of it they were nodding their heads and taking a close look at the P1K. Of course a lot of what determines whether you make it through the obstacle is the driver. :cool:
Some are 6 ply that I've seen, and yessir the driver determines whether you make it or not!

Reactions: PioneerPete

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!