2nd New Talon

T

TahoeMike

Feb 25, 2020
West Sacramento, California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Had a 2019 Talon X and really liked it but convinced myself that I'd get more use out of a Pioneer. After the second trail ride with the Pioneer, I knew I needed another Talon so bought one two days ago. FWIW, $21,200 OTD. No warranty or maintenance plan. 30" Tusk Terrabites due in tomorrow. Plan to mount them on the stock rims with no spacers and see how it goes. Lots of stuff from Kemimoto coming soon too. Will do Honda bumpers and winch later when local dealer has Black Friday sales. Had some leftover stuff from the last one so I'll be putting those pieces on. Skid plate, various storage bags.

T

TahoeMike

Feb 25, 2020
West Sacramento, California
Ownership

1. Talon X
IMG 3681
IMG 3674

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I have a '19 and '23 Live Valve. Yet to ride '23 as no data from new ECU available and it runs way too lean with airbag and exhaust. Congrats on your new purchase. I love my '22 P1K-5, but it's not the same. Enjoy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!