3D Cad files

Stoney

Stoney

Jan 28, 2015
Alberton, Montana
So by chance, does anyone have 3D CAD files of the newer 700-4 Deluxe (or similar matching) front and rear knuckles? If not, does someone have some junk ones sitting around that I could make 3D scans of or reverse engineer? Just working on a goofy side project idea. I want to design my own parts to 3D print and test fit before I get greased up and turn on the CNC. That is after I finish the boys Blazer, the girls 350 engine rebuild, my Jeepster transmission and Trail 90 restore, and the Missus daily classic truck. So you know, before I die. But it helps me relax at night.

Part numbers I'm looking at are 52200-HL3-A40, 51200-HL5-A00, and 51250-HL5-A00. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: CID and JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!