4 speaker bluetooth system

H

hacksawjoe

Nov 24, 2015
Mill Hall Pa.
took out of my sxs im 71 and dont use this works great try it before you buy it $500

DSCN0030

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
took out of my sxs im 71 and dont use this works great try it before you buy it $500

View attachment 381664
put location, if u ship and the brand name as well.

FYI you can get a brand new swamp donkey system like that for around $500 ish just food for thought

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
put location, if u ship and the brand name as well.

FYI you can get a brand new swamp donkey system like that for around $500 ish just food for thought
I thought the same thing when I saw this earlier. My SSV was $500 ish and has AM/FM, an IPOD compartment for hard wire, bluetooth and 200 watts RMS. You're probably looking at $300 ish if you want it to sell.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
wont ship i live in central pa clinton co 17750
Holy cow there expensive! Never heard of these guys. I hope its like playing through my 150w EVH 1/2 stack speaker catenate for that price lol.

Id say if your not willing to ship, your gonna sit on it for long time unless you price it to move.
there are some PA members on here but this system will have to take a special kinda someone. Cuz u can easily get a brand new swampdonky thats really nice for that.
Good luck with your sale!
hope u get a taker.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Guess he showed you guys eh?

:D🤣😂
We Dave, Id say yes and no to your comment. Not to a local forum member like we predicted, and less than the asking price. But yes to selling it quickly so….. 🤷‍♂️
congrats to him.

Reactions: ChadD and Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!