P1000 4 wheel drive issue

C

Chris200

Jan 6, 2019
Troy mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok need some help. I have a 2018 Honda pioneer 1000-5le. Im not sure what is going on it will not switch from turf mode to 2 wheel dif lock to 4 wheel. It’s stuck in turf mode. I watched some you tube videos on how to adjust linkage from turf to 2 wheel so that’s not the issue. Anyone have any idea what else to check?

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok need some help. I have a 2018 Honda pioneer 1000-5le. Im not sure what is going on it will not switch from turf mode to 2 wheel dif lock to 4 wheel. It’s stuck in turf mode. I watched some you tube videos on how to adjust linkage from turf to 2 wheel so that’s not the issue. Anyone have any idea what else to check?
When you have a problem, are you referring to it simply not showing engaged on dash when the lever moves ..... or ..... does it fail to indicate on dash even after traveling over 100ft?

C

Chris200

Jan 6, 2019
Troy mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When you have a problem, are you referring to it simply not showing engaged on dash when the lever moves ..... or ..... does it fail to indicate on dash even after traveling over 100ft?
It fails to indicate on dash. Plus I drove around my driveway and it is not engaging out of turf mode because wheels are not locking for sure when put in 2dif lock.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!