4th

idcwby

idcwby

Oct 16, 2015
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Been awhile since I've posted on here so I thought, let's see what everyone's plans for the 4th is?

Got told by the girlfriend that we are going camping somewhere, haven't decided where yet.

idcwby

Reactions: sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Nice... Love a outdoor woman.
We heading to the beach on the 8th so nothing really on the 4th. Did buy $100 worth of real fireworks from SC.

Reactions: idcwby and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 4th is only day I get off out of an 18 day straight work marathon. It's possible I may not feel like doing squat lol. Sitting around house sounds pretty good to me lol.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Being self employed, my boss is a real jerk and if it's a good sunny day....................

he'll probably make me go to work painting a house!

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
The 4th is only day I get off out of an 18 day straight work marathon. It's possible I may not feel like doing squat lol. Sitting around house sounds pretty good to me lol.
@Delton I will be in Coffee county Tn that week.
If I can line up a ride any day / every day I'm going for it until the clutch burns out and blue sparks shoot out from under the SxS (@JACKAL seams to think the sparks shoot out of something else).
Just sayin...

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton I will be in Coffee county Tn that week.
If I can line up a ride any day / every day I'm going for it until the clutch burns out and blue sparks shoot out from under the SxS (@JACKAL seams to think the sparks shoot out of something else).
Just sayin...
Dude I grew up in Coffee county so I know it very well. Hope you enjoy your visit. I will barely be able to crawl out/off whatever vehicle I drive to work that day (bike or sxs) so I doubt riding will be in my plans. During a shutdown work marathon, my life cycle consists solely of working, showering, and sleeping lol. Where you going there? Family?

Reactions: drfubar and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!